Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a studio downstairs

My poor neglected blog. So many months have passed and I haven't even attempted to keep it going.

Well, with a bit of a lull happening this week and Olivia starting daycare next week things could change. Here in Quebec we have subsidized daycare and so for just $35 per week life will be a little more organized. I was hoping to be able to manage her early years with her staying with me but with 20 hours of teaching and teching things just never seem to get done around here.

First and foremost I will be making more work. My studio, which since the move is now downstairs as opposed to out back, has been sorted out and is tidy. It is finally truly workable.



So I figure I might work a little more on clay pieces. I've been making these little cars, something I always wanted to do when my sons were younger, though I think they still might enjoy them. I have to look into the regulations for selling things on etsy intended for children. The other question would be if I start making more clay items do I have to open a clay shop or can I keep adding them to a shop intended for fibre items? We will see.


Otherwise, there are more buttons in the works since they seem like they could be a good seller in the shop.

I wonder if I can make blog entries a daily thing? every second day?

No comments:

Post a Comment