Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Beginning


So this is it. I've started it. Been thinking about it for a while and now here is the first post. Phew!
What will this blog will be about? My three kids, pottery, my latest interest, fibre. It will hopefully help me organize thoughts, make plans, and work through designs.
I picked up knitting again last summer, as a way to keep my hands busy while waiting for Olivia. Wasn't able to get my stomach around a potter's wheel and there was a 7 year old sweater I had to finish. Now there's a spinning wheel in what will be Olivia's bedroom, and I find myself wandering through more and more yarn stores, looking up nothing but fibre related websites, and dreaming up tons of new projects. Starting them doesn't seem to be a problem...now if only I could finish them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment